Make a complaint about the service you have received from us

You can make a complaint about the service you have received from us by completing our online complaints form.

If you wish to make a complaint about another force, please find the force contact details on

Please do not use this form to report a crime or incident. Instead, please use our Report a non-urgent incident online form or call 101. In an emergency, please call 999.

Your privacy

Find out how we use your data in our privacy notice

Submit a complaint about Lincolnshire Police

About you

About your complaint
Please give a brief summary of your complaint, who was involved, what happened, if there was any damage or injury, etc
Equality monitoring

The Police Service is committed to providing equality of service in terms of dealing with members of the public. In order that we may monitor and maintain equality of service would you please answer the following questions? (If you prefer not to say, it will not affect your complaint)

Please tick here to confirm that the above information is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge and that all contents of this form (including your equality and diversity information) can be submitted and stored on the complaints case management system for the purpose of National Statistical reporting to the Home Office and Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC)

* required field

24 Mar 21 11:35 AM

Find your neighbourhood

Use my current location