We are not currently accepting applications for the Ride Along Scheme
Unfortunately, the Ride Along Scheme is not running due to the Coronavirus pandemic and we are not currently accepting applications.
Our ride along scheme enables you to experience first-hand what your local officers are dealing with on a daily basis.
You may be interested in finding out what happens when officers respond to calls or how they proactively patrol areas on the beat. This scheme enables you to join officers and staff and observe their work.
Eligibility to take part
Please note the following terms and conditions before applying.
To participate in the scheme you must:
- be a resident in the Lincolnshire Police area
- be aged 18 years or above
- undergo criminal record checks. If you have previous convictions, your involvement on the scheme will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- sign a disclaimer / confidentiality agreement form
- sign and agree to the terms of an observer briefing form
We reserve the right to refuse participation in this scheme and to terminate the ride along at any point if it is necessary for the officer or member of staff to carry out their work effectively, efficiently and safely.
Apply to take part
We are not currently accepting applications for the Ride Along Scheme due to the Coronavirus pandemic. We hope to open applications again in the future.
If you wish to make a general enquiry or are aged between 16 and 18 years of age, please email Stop&Search@lincs.pnn.police.uk with your query.
13 Nov 20 10:11 AM