In an emergency


Non emergency
Find your neighbourhood

Lost and found property

General lost and found reports are no longer investigated by the Police.

Use our signposting tools to find out how you should report lost or found property

Property that you have found


Property that you have lost

Other reporting and registration services

You can also report any loss at a number of places online for example:

Insurance notices

If your insurance company has asked you to contact us for a reference number, you can send our Insurance Notice document to them.

Property marking and registration

You can register your property FOR FREE using Immobilise, a national, police approved database.  

See our property registration and marking page for more details.

Report it

If you think your items have been stolen, call 101 to report it or report it online.

More help and support

Property registration service

Related Documents & Further Reading

13 Nov 20 10:11 AM

Find your neighbourhood

Use my current location