Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our fingerprint services are currently suspended.
We provide a service where you can have your fingerprints taken. You may need to do this for a variety of purposes. The service is available to any member of the public who resides in the UK.
What we provide fingerprints for
- Passports and Identity cards
- Visa applications
- Adoption certificates
- Police clearance from abroad
- Good conduct certificates from abroad
- For non-UK citizens to work with children in the United Kingdom
- Foreign professional exams (i.e. N-PLEX - nursing)
- Working in the UK for countries that trade overseas
- For customers undergoing adoption procedures abroad, particularly in the USA
- For customers wishing to conduct business in or within the USA in various jobs or professions
- For part of an evidence kit for people working in countries with unstable regimes
What we do not provide fingerprints for
- Any criminal proceedings
- Passport validation
- For police clearance in the UK
- Character enquiries or identity checks
The charge for this service is in accordance with Home Office Guidelines and is as follows:
- One set: £71.50
- Extra sets thereafter (for the same person): £35.70 (each)
Important: You can only make payment in cash. We can provide a receipt.
You will need to book an appointment to attend Lincoln Custody Department.
Lincoln Police Station
The Fingerprint Bureau is available to take your fingerprints from 08:00am to 4:30pm
To make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- your first name
- your surname
- your email address
- your telephone number
- preferred appointment date/time
- any other information relevant to your visit
We can provide the fingerprint forms, but some countries need specific forms completing. These countries include USA, Canada and Japan. Please bring all relevant forms with you.
If you need us to certify any documents in connection with this request, please bring photocopies and originals with you.
More help and support
For more information, please contact one of our Senior Custody Detention Officers at:
28 May 21 11:50 AM