The Safer Lincolnshire Partnership is the single multi-agency forum for addressing community safety issues across Lincolnshire. For information on the Partnership including, it’s aims and objectives, its current key priorities as well as a list of agencies that form the partnership please go to the Safer Lincolnshire Partnership website.
Agencies use a multi-agency case management system to record and response effectively to reports received in relation to anti-social behaviour. Should you require any information on what information is shared and who it is shared with please contact the agency direct.
Our commitment and expectations
What we ask of you:
- Report the behaviour
- Give details - to enable us to collate information of what is occurring, the persistence of the behaviour and the impact it is having
- Keep a record of the behaviour - we will ask people affected by the behaviour to complete a diary, or possibly a written statement to evidence what they have experienced.
In return, we will:
- Record all complaints received, and will give advice
- Remain in regular contact with you and offer support
- Agree an action plan with you so that you are aware of action being taken and what it expected from you at each stage
- Look at the facts and assess the type, extent and seriousness of the problem and decide what action is necessary and proportionate to help resolve it.
- We will consider a range of enforcement powers to enable us to deal with various types of ASB. These powers are incremental and usually start with a letter advising someone to cease their ASB. If these steps are not effective, action can ultimately be taken through the courts.
16 Apr 21 8:55 AM