Update 9th September
The 21-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder has been released on bail conditions pending further investigations.
Following further investigations, a 21-year-old male was today (8th September) arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of Lincoln man Sam Davies.
Sam, 23, died after being found with suspected knife wounds at a property in Coleridge Gardens on the evening of Thursday, 27th May.
The 21-year-old remains in police custody.
Seven men have already been charged with the murder of Sam. They are:
- Billy Gill, 20, of Beaufort Close in Lincoln;
- Joe Jameson, 23, of Whitehall Terrace, Lincoln;
- Daniel Heydari, 24, of Chestnut Street, Lincoln;
- Eric Kesel, 18, of Browning Drive, Lincoln;
- Eimantis Gochman, 19, of Sturton Close, Lincoln;
- Charlie Wakefield, 20, of Broxholme Gardens, Lincoln;
- A 17-year-old Lincoln male who cannot be named for legal reasons.
Detective Chief Inspector Richard Myszczyszyn of East Midlands Specialist Operations Unit (EMSOU) said: “Enquiries are still ongoing, and we will continue to work diligently to progress the investigation into the tragic death of Sam Davies. We are grateful to the local community for their support in our investigation so far.”
10 Sep 21 7:58 AM