A man has been charged in connection with a collision in which a young boy was injured.
Luke Mills, 29, was arrested yesterday after the incident in Church Road, Boston, in which an 11-year-old boy was seriously injured.
Mills, of Upsall Court in Kirton, Boston, has now been charged with the following:
- Causing serious injury by driving whilst disqualified;
- Being the driver of a vehicle that failed to stop after a road accident;
- Failing to stop when required by police;
- Possession of a controlled class B drug;
- Using a motor vehicle on a road/public place without third party insurance.
Mills has been remanded in police custody to appear before Magistrates tomorrow morning.
The young boy who was injured is in a serious but stable condition in hospital.
Reference: Incident 371 of 02/05/2021
03 May 21 9:00 PM