Update as of 1 June:
The woman has made contact with officers. Please make contact if you recognise any of the men.
We are appealing for help to identify the three men and one woman in the images to assist us with a theft of purse investigation, and the use of stolen bank cards.
On 25th April, an elderly lady had her purse stolen from the Tesco store on Wragby Road, Lincoln at 1536. The bank cards were then used at an ATM at Asda, Woolsey Way, Lincoln, inside the Asda store on Woolsey Way, Lincoln and further at the Argos store in the Carlton Centre, Lincoln.
Attempts to use the card were further made at the Boots store at the Carlton Centre but this was declined.
The people we wish to speak to were described as follows:
- A white man, aged 30-45, 5ft 10, medium build, thin hair with grey goatee board, wearing a blue T-shirt with a small white logo on left upper chest, black jogging bottoms with white Nike logo tick on the left front pocket and blue and white trainers.
- A white man, aged 50-60, 5ft 10, medium build, wearing a black baseball cap, high viz yellow vest, black long sleeve top, blue jeans and white trainers.
- A white man, aged 30-40-years, 5ft 11, medium build, brown short hair, wearing a cream baseball cap, black long sleeve top with a zip on the front half-way down the jumper, blue jeans and cream coloured trainers with a white sole.
If you can identify any of these people in the images, or have any information that could assist the investigation, please contact us on one of the following ways:
- Via 101 quoting incident 417 of 25/04
- Via the email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting incident 417 of 25/04 in the subject line
- By calling Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
Reference: 417 of 25/04
03 Jun 19 3:37 PM