A property in Ketsby was burgled at some point overnight, discovered on the morning of the 15 December. Cash was stolen along with a number of items of unusual and distinctive jewellery.
Officers are asking for any information on the whereabouts of these items:
- 12 blue opals of mid blue colour on lobster claw clip
- Pair of red garnet and diamond ear studs
- 1940’s 18ct white gold handmade ring with three oval sapphires and four diamonds with diagonal strengthening bars
- 18ct gold aquamarine earrings with diamond.
- Pearl necklace
- 18ct white gold art deco clip with emerald
- Gold wedding ring
Anyone with information should call 101 with incident reference 103 of 15 December.
Alternatively, contact us in one of the following ways:
- Via the force control email – firstname.lastname@example.org with the incident number in the subject box.
- Anonymously via Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111 or via the website Crimestoppers-uk.org
Reference: Incident 103 of 15 December
11 Jan 19 11:49 AM