Update, 7 October:
Matthew Massey, 29, of Low Grange Crescent, Leeds, has been charged with robbery in relation to this incident and remanded in custody.
Four watches, worth £17,000 have been stolen from a Jewellers in Gainsborough.
The valuable watches were stolen around 2.30 pm on Monday 30 September from Stanley Hunt Jewellers, Marshall Yard. The watches were taken from the main window display after the offender pushed a member of staff to gain access.
The four watches are valued as follows:
1. A ladies Cartier Tank Francais, valued at £2,750.
2. A ladies Rolex Yacht Master, valued at £4,150.
3. A gents Bi-Colour Rolex Oyster with a fluted bezel and a jubilee bracelet, valued at £5,950.
4. A ladies Bi-Colour Rolex with a mother of pearl face and a jubilee bracelet, valued at £3,850.
We are appealing for help to idenitfy the man in the image who we believe may have information that can help our enquiries. We would also like to speak to anyone who has information relating to the stolen watches or the burglary itself. We would like to speak to anyone who was in the area around the time and believes they may have seen or heard something that could help the officer in the case with thier investigation.
We would like to hear from you if you have any information that could assist the enquiry. There are a number of ways you can report:
- By clicking on the email link firstname.lastname@example.org - please remember to put the reference 236/30 in the subject box.
- Via our non-emergency number 101, quoting reference 236/30.
- Through the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
Reference: Incident 236 of 30 September 2019
07 Oct 19 10:13 AM