Report a non-urgent incident

Is it an emergency?

Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? If so, please call 999 now.


If you wish to report a non-urgent incident, you can do so in the following ways

Call 101

The non-emergency number is 101. This is also a 24 hour service.

If you ring Lincolnshire Police between 0800-2200, a switchboard operator will answer the call.  Outside of these hours, a call taker will answer it.

Find out more about what happens when you call the police


Use our online crime reporting form to report a non-urgent incident.

Another query

Your query may be better directed to a specific department in the force.  If so, use one of these online forms.

27 Oct 21 11:07 AM

Find your neighbourhood

Use my current location