On Sunday 10 May, Primer Minister Boris Johnson addressed the nation on coronavirus and set out revised guidance to the public.
Stay alert > Control the virus > Save lives
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
You should still self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Read the Prime Minister's address for the latest information.
Watch: PM Boris Johnson addresses the nation (10 May 2020)
11 May 20 9:27 AM