We are unable to answer questions about coronavirus and the current restrictions. If your enquiry relates to this, please visit gov.uk/coronavirus
Public health advice is available at on the NHS website.
For information on restrictions for local businesses, visit the gov.uk website.
If you believe a business isn’t following the restrictions, please contact Trading Standards.
Is it an emergency?
- is there a threat to life (including road traffic incidents where someone is injured or the road is blocked)
- does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon
- is there a risk of serious damage to property
- is a serious offence in progress
- there's serious disruption to the public or there could be
If so, call 999 now.
Report a possible breach of coronavirus (Covid-19) measures
Please make sure you've read and understood what you can and cannot do on the police.uk website before you get in touch with us.
- Call 101, or
- Report by using the online crime reporting tool
Only report something if you think there is a serious breach of the rules like a large gathering of people from lots of different households.
08 Sep 20 10:07 AM