Only report something if you think there is a serious breach of the rules.
Public health advice is available at on the NHS website.
Please make sure you've read and understood what you can and cannot do before you get in touch with us.
Tell us about a possible breach of coronavirus measures by completing the report form
Is it an emergency?
- is there a threat to life (including road traffic incidents where someone is injured or the road is blocked)
- does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon
- is there a risk of serious damage to property
- is a serious offence in progress
- there's serious disruption to the public or there could be
If so, call 999 now.
09 Apr 21 11:05 AM