In an emergency


Non emergency
Find your neighbourhood

General enquiry form

Please use our general enquiry form below to make an enquiry.

Do not use this form to report something that needs urgent attention.  Please call 101, or 999 if an emergency, if you require a police response


During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are required to take unprecedented steps for our county, region and country. We urge everyone to help protect themselves, their families and the whole nation. Please follow the direction of the Prime Minister to stay at home to help save lives.

We are unable to answer questions about the coronavirus and the current restrictions. If your inquiry relates to this, please visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus

Public health advice is available at: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19

For information on restrictions for local businesses, please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/further-businesses-and-premises-to-close.

If you believe a business isn’t following the restrictions, please contact Trading Standards.

If you need a reply please tell us your contact details.

Lost and Found property

Please do not use this form to enquire about lost or found property.  Go to our lost and found property page for more information.

Please only use online reporting, or 101, our non-emergency number, to report a crime or incident to us. Always call 999 in an emergency.

About you

About your enquiry

(if known)
Please call 101, or 999 if an emergency, if you require a police response

* required field

12 Jun 20 9:48 AM

Find your neighbourhood

Use my current location