Do not use this form to report something that needs urgent attention. Please call 101, or 999 if an emergency, if you require a police response
What you can use this form for
- To enquire about a reported incident
- To provide information about an appeal or a reported incident
- To make a general policing enquiry.
However, you may find the answer to your query elsewhere on our website:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Cyber crime
- Driving, roads and vehicles
- Firearms licensing
- Frauds and scams
- Home security
- Lost and found property
- Victim and witness information
- Wildlife and rural crime
What you should not use this form for
- To report something urgent - you should call 999
- To report a crime that has already happened. You should call 101 or complete our Online Crime Report form.
- To report a coronavirus breach. Please use our Covid-19 Breach report form
- To enquire about a traffic issue or fixed penalty notice. Please contact our Traffic Process Team.
- To make a complaint. Use our complaint form
Find out how we use your data in our privacy notice
24 Mar 21 11:35 AM