Our vision is aligned to the National Policing Vision 2016.
The objectives of the organisation are to:
- Reduce crime
- Provide a fair deal for the people of Lincolnshire
- Provide police and services that are there when you need them.
The Police and Crime Commissioner sets out objectives and expectations in the Police and Crime Plan.
The Operational Policing Plan sets out how we use our resources to support the delivery of those objectives. The Plan gives us clarity on how we will deliver policing throughout the county.
The Plan is built from four elements:
- Distinctively Lincolnshire Plan
- The Police and Crime Commissioner’s Police and Crime Plan
- The Community Safety Partnership Control Strategy
Related Documents & Further Reading
17 Jan 18 10:27 AM