The Corporate Communications and Public Affairs department provides a range of communications and media-related services internally to police officers and staff, and externally to the local and national news media
The primary function is to manage, maintain and enhance the reputation of the Chief Constable and Lincolnshire Police.
It does this by contributing to the effective delivery of the Commissioner’s Police and Crime Plan, the Operational Policing Delivery Plan and supporting the Chief Constable’s independent operational policing activities.
The department consists of five sub-teams:
- The press team handles all enquiries from the press and media, including radio, newspapers and TV. There are 5 press officers, 3 of which cover operations at HQ, one covering the east of the county and one covering the west.
- The graphic design and publication team create all of the force’s posters, leaflets, publications and online campaign material
- The web and social media team are responsible for force website as well as other microsites, the force intranet and social media operations.
- TV and audio visual department deals with all in-house videos and photography
- The engagement and campaigns team handles all the promotional and marketing events for the force.
25 Jan 17 3:54 PM