If you are an APComm member, you can register for the free workshops taking place on Wednesday 7 November 2018 focussed for new or recent starters to police communications.
The essential guide to policing basics including uniform front line response/working with CID and the courts process. It will be followed by a scenario exercise covering a variety of communications disciplines.
The session will cover the basics of policing, including:
- structure of police forces;
- an insight into response and CID; and
- an overview of the legal process from arrest to sentencing
There will then be the opportunity to discuss how you would tackle several scenarios, with feedback from experienced police communicators.
Spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis
- Date: Wednesday 7 November 2018 (before the main APComm Conference)
- Time: 10am to 12:30pm
- Location: Belton Woods Hotel, Grantham.
Refreshments and lunch will also be provided free of charge.
Related Documents & Further Reading
01 Aug 18 11:26 AM