To ensure we have the right resources to meet our future requirements, we are currently inviting applications from Police Officers at the rank of Constable / Detective Constable wishing to transfer to Lincolnshire.
To be considered for the next intake applications need to be received by 31st December 2019
We are looking to recruit for a variety of officer roles throughout the county and are especially interested in hearing from anybody who is living or looking to relocate to East Lindsey. Countywide, a considerable number of the vacancies will be within the local policing patrol teams, however we would also welcome applications from officers who are interested in specialist roles.
If you are interested in finding out more about working and living in Lincolnshire and would like to visit one of the stations, please contact the HR Resourcing Team on 01522 558235 and we will arrange for an appropriate officer to contact you and arrange a visit.
Important points for consideration:
- To be eligible to transfer you must have completed your two year probation period and be confirmed in post at point of application.
- Please ensure you submit the last three years’ appraisals with your application. If you have passed your probationary period within the last three years then please send a copy of your certificate of confirmation and your performance reviews at weeks 45, 60, 75 and 90, as well as appraisals to ensure we have at least three years’ performance history.
- If successful you will be required to complete vetting and a medical assessment, and your fitness test and any mandatory training must be in date and be able to be evidenced through your training record e.g. personal safety training, first aid, driving assessments. We will not be able to make a formal offer whilst any of these are outstanding.
- As part of the application process you are asked for your preferred posting locations. Please note that although we take this into consideration, this is not a guarantee of the posting to be offered. Postings will be allocated based on operational requirements and the current and anticipated Force demand.
- Please ensure you make it clear on page 1 of your application which role/s or areas of specialism you are interested in. Should any opportunities arise, your application will then be considered for these areas.
- We apply an attendance criteria to all officers and this includes officers wishing to transfer. For any officer who is successful at the selection process, details of sickness will be requested to ensure the officer meets the attendance criteria at the point of any provisional offer being made. Please refer to the attached Managing Attendance Policy to ensure you are aware of the attendance criteria you will need to meet.
- As part of your application please also complete the eligibility and diversity monitoring form and return with your completed application and the relevant documents to email@example.com or send by post to Lincolnshire Police Headquarters, PO Box 999, Lincoln, LN5 7PH.
We look forward to receiving your application and if you have any questions or would like to discuss the opportunities further, please contact the HR Resourcing & Succession Planning Team on 01522 558235.
Related Documents & Further Reading
02 Oct 19 12:52 PM