Information we publish under the Freedom Of Information Act is grouped into categories called 'Information Classes'. Click a link to view a category:
- Asset Registers and Information Asset Register
- Business Interests
- Information Held in Registers by Statute
- PCC Owned/Occupied Land & Premises
- Register of Gifts and Hospitality Provided to Senior Personnel
Why We Publish Our Information
In addition to the general right of access given to individuals under the Freedom of Information Act, public authorities are obliged to adopt, implement, operate and maintain a publication scheme which is based on classes of information that have been defined by the Information Commissioner.
The publication scheme commits an authority to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities and is designed to inform members of the public about certain types of information that Lincolnshire Police publishes or intends to publish under the generic class headings which are listed above.
Lincolnshire Police has also adopted the minimum standards laid down by the Association of Chief Police Officers in respect of each class of information. Please note, however, that the classes of information will not generally include;
- Information the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information in draft form,
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files
The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website gives more information about police publication schemes.
- The ICO Model Publication Scheme 2009
- The Police Sector Definitions Document
19th March 2015 at 16:26