FOI Request - F-2009-00491
Request Number: F-2009-00491
Date: 24 March 2009
Category: Roads Policing
Decision: Released in full
- During the 2008 calendar year how many temporary fixed position speed cameras were withdrawn from service that were positioned at a site where a temporary speed limit had been introduced because of road maintenance? (This figure should include all those temporary cameras that were installed and removed during 2008 but also those installed prior to 2008 but removed in 2008.)
- For each of the temporary cameras referred to in question 1 please state:
- When it was installed?
- When it was removed?
- Where is was positioned?
- What was the original speed limit on the road?
- What was the temporary speed limit being enforced by the cameras?
- How many speeding motorists were issued with fines during the period of the temporary speed limit reduction at that site?