Not part of the police, not a television programme and not a government body
Crimestoppers is dedicated to helping solve crimes and taking criminals off the streets in Lincolnshire.
Crimestoppers is not part of the police, a television programme or a government body, it is an independent charity helping to solve crime.
Crimestoppers works for you, your family and your community. Local people know who is committing crime and you can give this information at no risk. Tell us what you know, not who you are.
Without a call to Crimestoppers some crimes might never be solved.
Calling 0800 555 111 is anonymous.
- No caller display
- No 1471 (dial back)
- Calls are not recorded and cannot be traced
- You will NOT be asked your name or where you live.
- No details re age, gender or ethinc origin are recorded.
- If English isn't your first language the calltakers will try to assist or there are Interpreters available.
- You will NOT have to visit a police station, make a statement or go to Court.
- You will only be asked questions about the information you want to pass on
- You will always speak to a Crimestoppers member of staff and not the police.
Find out more about the work of Crimestoppers in Lincolnshire >>